7.05.2011

So Sweet!

This last weekend was SO CRAZY! My poor husband wanted a relaxing weekend for the two of us....well, I filled it to the MAX! I woke up sick on thurs. Fri we went to the Logan firework show. Sat we had the womack reunion, and monday started bright and early in Hyrum for the parade, fair and fireworks. Now, it doesnt sound like a lot on paper, but keep in mind there was a LOT of driving back and forth from places and this whole time I was completly sick! I didnt want to do anything!! Nathan was such a sweety, He would make midnight runs to the store to pick up cough drops, run down stairs to make me a cup of Emergen-c whenever I asked. He even did the dishes!! I am such a lucky girl! who could ask for more?! We didnt get the stay at home relaxing weekend we wanted, but we did get to spend some time together, and we were both very grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.