I have been working on a special project for "Fathers Day"....I know I know, Fathers day was FOREVER AGO! However I only get to see my papa every once in a while. So, Fathers Day this year will be this coming sunday. ...anyways, This project has taken quite some time to put together, and I have been waiting for the final project to show up on my door step for what seems like an eternity now! -it's E.T.A. is next tues(so it wouldnt make it in time for "fathers day"). well, much to my surprise when I got home today there it was.... all nicely wrapped up in a bright orange package!! YAY YAY YAY It is here, and on time!! I cannot wait to see my daddys reaction. It turned out just the way I had hoped!
I am looking forword to more fun little projects like this one! I really enjoyed putting it together, and have so many plans for the future ones! =0) I will post more about exactly what it is after he gets it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.